Resolutions are not only about eating healthy, going to the gym, or what have you. Why not view this new year with a new perspective?
We have come up with 12 healthy ways to exercise your mind and soul for the exciting year ahead. These require no physical activities, but the results will be amazing, just you wait.
- Never let ANYONE dull your shine.
- Become allergic to negativity.
- Think of 1 thing you are thankful for for that day, everyday.
- Be spontaneous.
- Meditate. Clear your mind (and by that we mean no thinking of work or school!) once in a while.
- Don’t limit yourself. Take risks.
- Be patient.
- Let go of what’s letting you down.
- Wake up everyday deciding you’re positive about what lies ahead of you.
- Become fearless, because everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Have faith.
- And lastly, follow your bliss.
When you keep these in mind whenever difficulties arise or when different situations present themselves, you will notice an instant improvement in yourself. It’s because you see your worth and capabilities and you’re not letting anyone or anything define it for you.
However, your physical New Years resolutions are just as important too! Whatever you have, just make sure to record them so you’re sure you’re taking steps towards your goal/s. Tracking down your progress is the only way to be consistent! This 30 Day Challenge feature in the Design Your Life 2016 Planner is a great way to do that! It has one every month so you can spice up your challenges for 2016.
Remember, it takes 21 days straight of doing something for it to become a habit. Well, challenge accepted!