Since the Design Your Life® 2018 Planners currently only have one page of Expense Trackers per month, and A LOT of you have been requesting to add more in future planners, we thought, “Why not do something about it NOW?”
To print at home, you’ll need:
- Paper (US letter-size: 8.5 x 11 inches)
- Cutter / Blade / Scissors
- DOWNLOAD: Add the printables to cart and checkout. You’ll receive an email with your download link. Alternatively, you can go to your account > order history > order ref code > then look for the products section of your order details. The product name will be a clickable link and download will start automatically.
- PRINT: Make sure to choose “Letter” for your paper size and print in “Actual Size”. The file has 2 pages for back-to-back print. You can check the “print on both sides” option if your printer can do so. Otherwise, you can just print page 1 first and then manually flip to print page 2 at the back.
- CUT: Using a ruler and cutter, cut along the crop marks provided.
- PUNCH & SLIT: Punch guides are also provided so you can match it with the DYL Planner’s rings. (Pro tip: Remove the puncher’s bottom cover so you can see where you’re actually punching.) After punching, use scissors to cut horizontal slits between the edge of the page and each hole so you can insert it into the DYL Planner.
- INSERT: Push on the edge of the page onto the rings of the planner to insert the Expense Tracker. And voila!
If you prefer watching a video rather than reading, we also made a quick clip! Watch it here:
Hope you like it and enjoy doing this DIY hack! While we do understand that some expenses are inevitable, we encourage you to still save for a rainy day!
What do you think of this? Want us to make more printables? Let us know on the comments section below!
Please keep in mind that the printables we provide are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not resell, reproduce, nor alter any part of the printables. Thank you and enjoy!