And finally, part 2 is here!
7 more shops to add to your list! I had sooo much fun going around all 16 stores and I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more I haven’t visited. It’s really nice spending time in each of these stores because it was a change of pace– having to look at each item one by one, then getting fascinated by them because Japanese stationery/designs are BOMB. Don’t you agree?
Please enjoy the 2nd part of my stationery shopping adventure!
Below are some info on where you can find these stores since some of them have several branches. All of them have a mix of stationery items as well as novelty items. If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I will try my best to answer them!
By the way, if you want some tips on traveling around Tokyo (plus my solo adventure there), read about my post here.
/// Stores in the order of appearance ///
• LoFt (+ MoMa Design Store is inside it) – Shibuya
• Awesome Store – Bunkyo (inside Tokyo Dome City)
• MDays – Minato (inside Caretta Shiodome)
• Kiddy Land – Harajuku
• Itoya – Shibuya (inside Tokyu Department Store), with entrance and direct access from the subway station
• Itoya – Ginza
• Pokemon Center DX – Nihonbashi
If you haven’t seen part 1 yet, you can watch it here!